Create, test, iterate your design cycle in just a few hours.
With HP Jet Fusion 500/300 series 3D printers you can achieve breakthrough productivity speeds and create multiple prototype parts in the same time it takes other 3D printers to produce a single component.
Achieve absolute accuracy and intricate detail with the most compact HP Jet Fusion 3D devices. Designed for convenient, in-house automated production, the HP Jet Fusion 3D printers consistently maintain optimal mechanical properties of your creations.
• Access convenient in-house automated 3D printing with the most compact HP Jet Fusion 3D devices.
• Produce engineering-grade thermoplastic parts with optimal mechanical properties.
• Achieve fine detail and high dimensional accuracy for small features.
• Get accurate and repeatable results.
• Prototype and produce functional parts, averaging up to 100 parts per week.
• Get immediate access to support and comprehensive training with affordable HP Jet Fusion 3D Solution Services.
Dream in color and turn those dreams into reality with complete voxel-level control. Produce vibrant, full color, or black or white functional parts at the lowest cost.
• Produce clean, white models.
• Stay ahead with a future-ready technology.
See How the HP Jet Fusion 500/300 Series Works
Bring your big ideas to life with the most compact and integrated HP 3D Printing technology. The New Jet Fusion 500 and 300 series allows you to enjoy the freedom of printing functional parts in full color or black and white in just a few hours.
At a Glance: Its compact design makes the HP Jet Fusion 3D 500 and 300 series perfect for universities or small to medium-sized production teams. The HP Jet Fusion 3D 500 and 300 series delivers high dimensional accuracy of functional parts quickly, and cost-effectively so your ideas can become a reality.
- The build chamber enables designers to create their products with HP's custom software.
- After error checking your 3D models on screen, it's time to prepare for printing with automated pre printer checks for precise quality output.
- Once printing begins, the print carriage spreads the material evenly as it glides across the build platform fusing layers together.
- The process repeats until completion of the model. All the while you have complete control of the job status with the HP SmartStream 3D Command Center.
- Lastly, ambient air cools the model, and unused material gets recycled and stored for future printing.