Optimize your productivity like never before. With HP Jet Fusion 4200 series 3D printers, you can produce more parts per day with continuous printing made possible.
• Streamlined, cleaner experience with enclosed, automated mixing of materials not classified as hazardous.
• Rely on HP’s world-class HP Jet Fusion 3D Solution Services to maximize uptime and productivity.
• Ideal for functional prototyping and short-run production.
• Achieve predictable print time and parts with best-in-class isotropy.
• Choose between print modes tuned for mechanical/functional/aesthetic properties, accuracy, and speed.
Obtain cost-effective solutions and accurate predictions of your design's performance under real-world pressures. HP Jet Fusion 3D devices allow you to save time on physical prototype testing.
• Reduce operational costs, opening your doors to short-run production.
• Invest in a competitively priced 3D printing solution and produce at a low cost per part.
• Optimize cost and part quality, with cost-efficient materials that offer industry-leading reusability.
See How the HP Jet Fusion 4200 Series Works
Production has never been smoother with the HP Jet Fusion 3D 4210 Printer. Now at up to 65% lower cost and 10 times faster, start producing exceptional engineering-grade parts with this printer, build unit, and processing station.
At a Glance: Made up of a printer, build unit, and processing station with fast cooling for your convenience. Building a prototype takes time, money, and becomes tedious. Get functional parts the same day at the lowest cost with the HP 3D technology.
- The process begins with HP's easy to use software to tackle design detail in the 2D build chamber.
- Next, materials are transferred to the build unit in a clean and efficient process with accurate job monitoring.
- Once printing is complete, the build unit can easily slot into the 3D Processing Station, and the next unit moves to the printer for continuous production.
- The HP Jet Fusion 3D Processing Station allows faster parts cooling, neater unpacking while reusing and mixing materials.