|Versions Supported:||9, 10, 11, 12|
Essentials for NX Designers as the initial class, is designed to launch students on the path of productivity.
- Designed to meet the student's expectation to transfer classroom instruction to productivity on the job.
- Engages the student through professional instruction pertaining to product model design, product model detailing, assembly modeling and the basics of the master model concept.
- Introduces assembly modeling in the context of a real-life scenario that include parts modeled by the student as well as part models that have already been created. This reinforces the student's understanding of the flexibility of the solid modeling and assembly tool as it can be applied in the real world of product development collaboration.
- Capitalizes on Siemens PLM Software's intimate knowledge of the software's development and instructs the students based on the underlying principles incorporated within the NX software.
At the completion of Essentials for NX Designers the student will productively develop solid models, detail drawings, and product assemblies.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Call for upcoming dates | Troy, Michigan
- Call for upcoming dates | Mission Viejo, CA
Inquire About This Course
Please complete the form below and one of our training representatives will contact you to discuss scheduling: