Realize the Potential Teamcenter Rapid Start Has For Your Team
As a collaborative product data management (PDM) system, Teamcenter Rapid Start is designed to optimize time to value for small to mid-sized manufacturing companies. It provides easy of use, and applies preconfigured best practices to everyday engineering tasks and processes.
What is Teamcenter Rapid Start?
Teamcenter Rapid Start is a deployment option for Teamcenter that includes all the basic capabilities you need for PDM. With Teamcenter Rapid Start, you can be assured of all the benefits of PDM, based on best practices and a fast implementation methodology. It’s a new way to deliver Teamcenter, and it’s the perfect step to take control of your CAD design data.
Rapid Start supports IT, engineering, manufacturing, and management in the business process.
Teamcenter Rapid Start Benefits
Engineering & Design Support
- Intelligent part numbering and best practice workflows
- Best-in-class CAD data management
- Create review packages with XpresReview to share data with others who do not have Rapid Start
- Streamlined software installation
- Users easily assigned to groups and roles
- Clients are deployed
- Intelligent part numbering can be configured
- Access lists secure data and let users interact with data based on group and role
Manufacturing & Management Support
- Contribute to product design and documentation within workflows
- Easily specify parts and assemblies to be revised
- Initiate change requests and changes in documents