Course Code: ILT001001
User Level: Beginner
Required Prerequisites: N/A
Duration: 4 days (4-hour Online Sessions)
Price Including Materials: $1,410
Registration Deadline: Two weeks before start date
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
Please complete the form below and one of our training representatives will contact you to discuss scheduling and course details.
This course is designed to give new users an overview of the NX modeling, assemblies, and drafting task-based processes. At the completion of the course the student will be able to develop basic solid and assembly models as well as drawings using the master model concept. These concepts can be applied in the real world of product development and collaboration.
This class was designed to increase the productivity of the student, teaching the necessary skills to accomplish the following:
- Open and examine NX models
- Create and modify basic assembly structures
- Create and edit parametric solid models
- Modify imported model data
- Create and modify simple drawings
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturing engineers, NC/CNC programmers, CAE engineers, detailers, and managers who need to manage and use NX.
Note: This course is for users of NX version 1980.
- Course Notes
- Course Exercises (including all required related files)
Key Course Topics
- NX user interface
- Create a basic part
- Organize and display part models
- Create cylindrical parts using sketches
- Add finishing details
- Simple changes and part interrogation
- Basic part edits using synchronous
- Analyze existing assemblies
- Bottom-up assembly building
- Create a basic part drawing