Course Code: FEMAP301
SIMCENTER FEMAP API DEVELOPMENT
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
Please complete the form below and one of our training representatives will contact you to discuss scheduling and course details.
The Femap API Development course introduces advanced Femap users to Femap API in order to develop routines and applications. Topics covered will include the Visual Basic Programming language, working with the Femap code editor, Femap application and entity objects, debugging Femap API code, custom user interfaces, COM/OLE development and programming for Femap using Microsoft Excel.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Create Femap programs to automate tasks as well as enhance basic Femap functionality.
- Develop routines and applications using Femap API.
- Debugging Femap API code, custom user interfaces.
- Use COM/OLE development and programming for Femap using Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarize you with programming environments and how to accomplish API programming tasks.
Who Should Attend
- Designers and engineers looking to automate Femap functionalites with API.
- Course notes
- Course exercises (including all required related files)
- Recorded lectures for all modules of the course
- Discussion forums
Key Course Topics
- Visual Basic/ OOPPrimer
- API Programming Window
- VBA Functions
- Custom Dialogs
- Working with Femap output
- Using the COM interface
- Writing Excel/ WordReports with Femap
- Personalized Femap
- Femap application object
- Femap tool objects
- Dialog boxes and methods
- Femap entity objects