« All Events
Drive the Aerospace and Defense Industry Forward with the Proven Power of 3D Printing
September 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Free
Register for Our Live Event!
Join us on September 27th at 10:00 AM PT at Saratech Headquarters in Mission Viejo to explore the transformative power of 3D printing in Aerospace and Defense.
Melissa Lavey from Markforged will join us to go into topics such as Markforged’s state-of-the-art analysis and in-situ inspection software offerings for part validation, verification, and quality control. Learn about the Onyx FR-A and Carbon Fiber FR-A NCAMP Qualification efforts paving the way to countless advancements in the A&D industry. We will also look at applications for tooling and fly-away parts using both metal and composite technology, with flight and space hardware examples.
- Replacing Machining with 3D Printing: Reduce lead time and produce flight-ready components.
- Markforged Solutions: Metal & Composite AM systems; Analysis & In-Process Inspection software; Lot-Level Traceable materials
- Better Inventory Management: Reduce on-shelf inventory with 3D-printed parts on demand.
- Customer Examples: Hear success stories directly from our customer Stretch Forming Corporation
- Networking: Engage with experts and peers.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers and Innovators
- Industry Decision-Makers
- Aerospace and Defense Professionals
- Technology and Manufacturing Experts
Drive the Aerospace and Defense Industry Forward with the Proven Power of 3D Printing.
September 27th, 10:00 AM PT (Saratech Headquarters: 26054 Acero, Mission Viejo, CA 92691)