Femap 11.3 was released end of April. Take a look at the above video and learn everything there is about the new features in Femap 11.3. The following are few of the new functionalities included in the new Femap:
• Group Enhancements: New additions which greatly help to pick entities and create/manage groups.
• Navigation Enhancements: Several new rotation and cursor options which allow for greater control when viewing the model
• Meshing Algorithm: New mesh algorithm enhancements provide smoother meshes and improved mesh control options.
• Interactive Mesh Refine: Improvements to allow for interactive element refining which allows for automatic transitions to surrounding elements.
• Added improvements allowing configuration of multiple solvers within FEMAP
• Nastran frequency response enhancements which allow for read and write support for all Nastran FREQ cards as well as an updated method to define solution frequencies.
• Plots: A new option has replaced Contour Vector plots, called Arrow Plots with additional advanced options which improves user capability and control.
• Charting: Allows for quick plotting options for translations, accelerations, or nodal temperatures.
• Graphic and speed enhancements to improve performance