• Dimensional accuracy and repeatability that rivals industrial tooling.
• Functional parts with best-in-class isotropy.
• Optimal yield at industrial-level OEE.
Obtain groundbreaking economics and consistent predictability print time for any type of part. Quickly and easily prepare your jobs for printing with all the elements you need.
• Best-in-class economics and productivity – for production environments.
• Centralized job tracking and production fleet.
• Flexibility and agility without injection molding.
Expand into new markets and applications with the HP 5200 series. Achieve more final part applications with new levels of repeatable accuracy and best-in-class economics.
• Produce applications with flexible, elastomeric properties with TPU material.
• Deliver a breadth of applications for various markets with HP 3D High Reusability PA 11 and PA 12 materials today, and more in the future.
• Address sustainability, with lower carbon footprint parts, and HP 3D materials offering industry-leading reusability.
See How the HP Jet Fusion 5200 Series Works
Accelerate your production outputs with HP's high-volume manufacturing solution for a fraction of the cost. The single-pass configuration of the new system moves the center of the operation from a two pass mode to a one pass mode for optimal yields.
At a Glance: Unleash future-ready capabilities such as the presence of a more powerful printer lamp that allows for a higher degree of productivity and tighter process control.